Where Speed Is Life
Imagine your mother who has Alzheimer’s is going to the mailbox and keeps on walking. It is a situation that happens all too often and usually with someone who has never wandered before. An estimated 46% with Alzheimer’s have not actually been diagnosed yet, thus making this more of a reality. Be prepared if you have any doubts about them as wandering can happen at any time and bringing them back quickly is so important.
90% with alzheimer's that
wander off cannot find
their way back home
on their own
Did You Know...
- 60% of those with Alzheimer's disease will wander off
- 50% will suffer a serious injury or death if not found in 24 hours
- Most Silver Alerts require missing person to be at least 60 years old, we do not
- Most Silver Alerts require you prove the missing person has a cognitive disorder, we do not
- Most Silver Alerts only last 6 hours, we do not have a time limit
- Caregiver Alert service stays active until missing person is found
Whether you are a relative, caregiver, home care center, assisted living facility or nursing home; it is your obligation to look out for those who can’t do it themselves. Call Alert Center is here to help relieve the stress of worrying about your loved one wandering before and after it happens. This is an affordable and effective way of bringing your loved one home quickly.
If your loved one drives, our service allows you to add a photo of their auto as part of the registration, thus the full poster can have both a close-up of them and their auto. We believe this is an important feature as 15% are found driving in another state. Having an image of the auto as part of the poster will certainly increase the chances of finding them quickly and will be easier than trying to remember a license plate number from a road sign. We are the only ones that can do this, so please take advantage of it.