Where Speed Is Life
Traveling should be fun, adventuresome, educational but more importantly, safe. No one expects travelers to stay in their room the entire time, so getting out seeing the city is normal, however, you likely are in an environment you may not be familiar with and things happen. No adult ever thinks go missing could happen to them but it does. Our Corporate Alert service is the most effective solution when the unthinkable happens.
Over 1 billion people travel abroad
yearly to a foreign country
Did You Know...
- There are no statistics that track the number of Americans who go missing in a foreign country in a given year
- There are over 100,000 people missing at one time in the US alone
- There is not another existing service other than Call Alert Center that provides this invaluable service
- Help will be limited if you go missing in another country
- Our capability to translate a mini-poster in 42 languages on mobile phone will be essential in recovery
Having travel insurance is a plus but no other company addresses the significant issue of a person going missing while traveling here or abroad. It doesn’t matter if it is a business trip or a long awaited vacation, if you or a family member goes missing in another country, help will be limited. We even have a separate number to call for those outside the U.S. You certainly don't want to have to wait 24 hours before action is taken as is the norm with law enforcement. With us, we act in minutes!
Call Alert Center offers their service for those traveling internationally with a 30 day option for $3 or an annual plan for only $15 per person, per year. This is likely the least amount of money you will spend on any one thing, yet likely the most valuable. For your peace of mind for you and your family, please try to understand how important this is.